- 1 ½ cup Gingernut Biscuits (crushed crumbs)\
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 100g unsalted melted butter
- 450g Cream Cheese (soften to room temperature)
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Scoops WELLBOOSTTM Neutral (60g)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cup thickened cream
Optional Topping: Additional Whipped cream or shaved chocolate
1. Stir together biscuit crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well-combined and mixture resembles damp sand.
2. Press crumbs firmly and evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ springform pan. I like to use the clean bottom of a measuring cup to tamp down the crust. Place your crust in the refrigerator to chill and set while you prepare your no-bake cheesecake filling.
3. Whip your heavy cream to stiff peaks using an electric mixer. The mixture should be thick and fluffy.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, WELLBOOSTTM powder and sour cream until smooth.
5. Gently fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture until completely combined and batter is smooth.
6. Evenly spread no-bake cheesecake filling into prepared biscuit crust. Allow to chill for several hours before slicing and serving.