1. Peel potatoes, and cut into large chunks.
2. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a rolling boil. Add potatoes then cover and cook until tender (approx. 15 min depending on stove).
3. Once cooked, drain well and return potatoes to saucepan. Mash potatoes with a fork or potato masher until no lumps remain.
4. In a separate cup or jug, measure out water, and add WELLBOOST™ Neutral. Stir until completely dissolved.
5. Add WELLBOOST™ mixture, sour cream and butter and stir through.
6. Serve potatoes and sprinkle with chives. Season with salt and pepper.